I will tell you a simple use of XLGantt. Follow the steps below.
- After downloading the XLGantt file, press “Enable Editing” button.
- If you see a security warning related to using macros, click the “Enable Content” button.
- Clear all tasks entered as examples and enter tasks. Please enter only the start and finish date of the subtasks.
- Click the “Update Schedule” button on the “XLGantt – Project Scheduler” ribbon menu.
- When you enter task names, start and finish dates, and %work complete values, XLGantt automatically calculates the tasks durations, planned %work complete values.
Please refer to the manual uploaded to the site for the rest of the detailed functions.
XLGantt program and manual